Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Slacking

So, my husband informed me that I have not been blogging consistently. He is right. Life has gotten crazy, as it often does. I have much to write, but not much time to write it:)

Some things on my mind: Halaina turns 18 months old a week from tomorrow (9/27). She has started to transition into the next daycare room. She loves it, but it is so bittersweet. I have become so comfortable with the ladies she has now. They know my little quirks. They know I forget pretty much everything, from taking her teething necklace off before taking her to school to the diapers I needed to take 2 days prior. Ugh!!

We now have a new group of ladies to break in. I'm going to have to talk to them about how forgetful I am.

Today, while dropping H off, her teacher told me another mother came in and asked her if they were teaching the kids sign language. Ms Laws said 'no, Halaina is'. She then went on to tell me that H is a leader, which makes me so happy!!!

I am trying to go with the flow and know that God will provide the best opportunity he has for us. Being a military family is hard, but I do enjoy it.

Just last week I met 3 new ladies that I became friends with. I love that the Army allows so many situations to meet new friends:)

Anyway, I will write more tomorrow, hopefully :)

No comments:

Post a Comment