Monday, August 6, 2012

This week and next

I am sitting here thinking of all the stuff that is going to happen this week and even half the next.  I know that I have a wonderful family (both sides), but I can't help but be anxious.  We are going to Ricks parent's first.  This is always a whirlwind, good one.  There are always a bunch of doggies to welcome us, hugs and kisses, and all that wonderfullness.  I am terrified about all the stuff of having a walking baby.  She knows not to touch things, but I have this fear that she is going to break something precious and I would feel terrible. 

Another terrifying thing is that she will be with the dogs.  This scares me because Rocky out weighs H by about 60 pounds (or more).  I fear that she will do something, unintentional, and he will lash out, unintentional, and we will end up in the ER with a baby with half her face.  UGH!

We are then going up to family camp.  This is super exciting!  However, I don't know how my mom did it.  The first time I went to family camp, I was six months old, Tim was 3, Mark was 11, and Paul was 14.  WOW, I have no idea how she did it!  I am a freak about my 16 month old and all the stuff she will get into (not so much that) mainly what I forgot.  I just don't want her to trip over the tree roots and smash her face into the pine needles and we are in front of the nurse with a scared baby face.

Can you tell I am a freak about H's face! 

So, I have packed almost everything, thought through every scenario, and worked super hard to get everything ready.  I guess only time will tell. 

Oh, one SHINING light!  I get a play date (both baby and big girl) with my very wonderful friend Laura!!

No comments:

Post a Comment